Shengen countries and Global coverage
Traveling has become an important part of our lives in this era of globalization. Some of us go on frequent business trips, while others travel for leisure. Whatever the objective, being prepared for uncertainties during travel will make our journey peaceful and hassle-free. This policy is designed to provide you with maximum insurance protection outside your country of residence.
Features and Benefits:
- Medical and hospitalization expenses abroad
- Transportation of the insured in the event of illness or accident accompanied by one immediate family member
- Repatriation of remains in the event of death of the insured person
- Company-provided escort for insured children during emergency repatriation or transfer to any other place
- Travel and accommodation of a family member if the insured undergoes prolonged hospitalization of more than 5 days
- Travel expenses for emergency returns in the event of the death of a first or second degree relative
- Delivery of medicines
- Relay of urgent messages
- Long distance medical information service
- Access to any agreed medical center or doctor belonging to the company's international network
- Miscellaneous services such as car rental or legal referrals during travel
- Provisions of funds for legal bonds of up to USD 12,000
- Provisions of emergency cash in the event of credit-card loss
- Indemnity of irrecoverable payments made toward travel if the trip gets cancelled
- Coverage of additional expenses incurred due to delay in transport services
- Compensation for in-flight loss of baggage and assistance in locating and reaching lost or stolen baggage to the insured owner
The above mentioned policy plans are subject to the terms and conditions. Please read the original policy carefully before applying.
For more information call 1804080, or visit your nearest Burgan bank branch.